NOTE ABOUT SECURITY OF TEST SITES
These servers are not secured, they are completely isolated servers with no sensitive data.
Giving you access to an advanced role (on any installation) is basically the same as giving you access to the operating system's user on the machine installed (that's why it is never recommended to install it as root).
If you want to hack them - please do it gently and please let us know if you find any security holes.
Please note, we consider security holes bad things you can do without a user, or using the "GardenWorld Admin Not Advanced" role, getting access with an advanced role is not a hole as it is intended to allow that.
- https://test.idempiere.org/webui/ (running master branch - java 11 - postgresql 12, on ubuntu 18.04 - deployed continuously)
- https://test-oracle.idempiere.org/webui/ (running master branch - java 11 - oracle-XE 11g via docker, on ubuntu 18.04 - deployed continuously)
- https://test-postgresql.idempiere.org/webui/ (running master branch - java 11, on ubuntu 20.04 - postgresql 11 running in amazon aurora RDS - reporting from replica- native postgresql - deployed continuously)
- https://demo.globalqss.com/webui/ (running release-7.1 + Localization Colombia LCO - java 11 - postgresql 12, on ubuntu 18.04 - deployed continuously)
- https://experimental.idempiere.org/webui/ (running experimental branch - java 11 - postgresql 9.6, on debian 9)